Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is divinely inspired by God. It is faultless and it is the sole and final authority for all matters of our lives. (2 Tim. 3:16, Heb. 4:12, 2 Peter 1:21)
2. We believe in the eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as one God existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19, 2 Cor. 13:14).
3. We believe that man by nature is sinful and unholy. He is unable to attain God's righteousness apart from regeneration through the Lord Jesus Christ (Rom. 5:8-10).
4. We believe that Man was created good and upright, for God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness.” But, man by voluntary transgression, fell, and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ the Son of God. (Genesis 1:26-31; 3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21).
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the savior of all men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. He is totally God and yet, totally man. (Luke 1:26-35, John 1:14-18, Isaiah 7:14, 9:6-7).
5. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the savior of all men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. He is totally God and yet, totally man. (Luke 1:26-35, John 1:14-18, Isaiah 7:14, 9:6,7).
6. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again on the third day. (I Cor. 15:1-4).
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the work of the Cross.(Ephes. 2:8-9, Heb.9:12,22).
8. We believe in the baptism of total immersion, in the name of the eternal Godhead, is necessary in order to fulfill the command of our Lord Jesus Christ (Matt. 28:19, Acts 2:38, 19:1-6).
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a real experience at or after salvation. Believers can then speak in tongues as the Spirit gives them utterance. (Acts 2:1-4, 8:14-17, 10:44-46).
10. We believe in the operation of the gifts and ministries of the Spirit that are listed in 1 Cor. 12-14 and Ephesians 4.
11. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and holiness in the fear of God (Ephes. 5:18, 2 Cor. 6:14, 7:1).
12. We believe that miraculous physical healing and deliverance in the name of Jesus is still for us today (Mark 16:17, Acts 4:30, Rom 8:11, 1 Cor. 12:9, James 5:14).
13. We believe in the taking of Communion, or the Lord's Supper, for all born-again believers (Matt. 26:26-28, 1 Cor. 11:28-32).
14. We believe that the devil is a real spiritual being who will eventually be judged with his angels and cast into the Lake of Fire (Matt 25:41, Rev. 20:14-15).
15. We believe in eternal life for believers (John 3:16, 5:24) and eternal punishment of the unbelievers (Mark 9:43-48, 2 Thess. 1:9, Rev. 20:10-15).
16. We believe that there is one true Church that is made up of genuine believers with Jesus as the head. However, this one Church is composed of many local churches in different localities (Matt. 16:18, Acts 9:31, Ephesians 5:23).
17. We believe in the operation of the five-fold offices of the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Teacher and Pastor. (Ephesians 4:11)
18. We believe the saints (born-again believers) will operate in faith, having the ability to hear the voice of God, will use their talents and giftings to be a blessing to the world. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
19. We believe that God calls men and women to serve in the 5-fold ministry and specifically endues the one called with the talents and abilities particular to that office of ministry. Under no circumstances should anyone be set apart to ministry unless the calling is distinct, evident and confirmed by the presbytery. (Ephesians 2:19-22)
20. We believe in tithing, recognizing that tithing existed before the Law, during the Law, and after the Law. Jesus himself commanded the tithe. The writer of Hebrews establishes the tithe as a New Testament practice. Tithing is representative of our personal commitment to the Lord and is a reflection of our covenant with Him. (Genesis 14:18-20; Malachi 3:10; Matthew 23:23; Hebrews 7:8)
21. We believe in total prosperity. Spiritual. III John 2; II Corinthians 5:17-21; Mental. II Timothy 1:7; Romans 12:2; Isaiah 26:3; Physical. Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16; I Peter 2:24; Financial. Malachi 3:10-11; Luke 6:38; II Corinthians 9:6-5; Deuteronomy 28:1-14; Social. Proverbs 3:4; Luke 2:52; Esther 2:15
22. We believe that the only spiritually legitimate marriage is the joining of one man and one woman and has been instituted by God. This church defines “marriage” as the exclusive covenantal union of a man and woman in which such union is a lifetime commitment. A civil government’s sanction of any union will be recognized as a spiritually legitimate marriage by the church only to the extent that it is consistent with the definition of “marriage” found in scripture. (Genesis 2:24; Romans 7:2; I Corinthians 7:10; Ephesians 5:22-23)
23. We believe that legitimate sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage. Hence, sexual relations outside of marriage including but not limited to, adultery, premarital sex, homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, and pedophilia are inconsistent with the teachings of the Bible and the Church. Further, lascivious conduct, transgender behavior, and the creation, distribution or viewing of pornography, are incompatible with the biblical witness.(Genesis 2:24; Genesis 19:5, 13; Genesis 26:8-9; Leviticus 18:1-30; Romans 1:26-29; I Corinthians 5:1, 6:9; I Thessalonians 4:1-8; Heb. 13:4)
24. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven and that He is coming again a second time for His Church. (John 14:2-3, 1 Thess. 4:13-18, Heb. 9:28)
25. We believe the Scriptures promise the return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His saints from Heaven to rule and reign for one thousand years on earth (II Thessalonians 1:7; Revelation 19:11-16; 20:1-6). After this, there shall be a new heaven and a new earth. (Revelation 21).